Submit Your Info To Get Started
Getting Started

It only takes us about an hour to collect the information to start your exchange and get your documentation to you for e-signature.

In order to have a complete package for signature we will be asking you for a copy of your purchase and sale agrement, the contact information for your escrow, and the home addresses, emails, and tax identification numbers for each Exchanger. This is necessary for the bank to set up your trust account in your name.

Once your relinquished property has closed, your 1031 exchange funds will be wired into your 1031 exchange trust account.

From then on, you'll be able to login to your own secure workspace in our Exchanger Portal so you can conveniently interact with your transaction, exchange documents and 1031 funds.

1031 Exchange Questions?


Submit Here & Get Started

Washington state law, RCW 19.310.040, requires an exchange facilitator to either maintain a fidelity bond in an amount of not less than one million dollars that protects clients against losses caused by criminal acts of the exchange facilitator, or to hold all client funds in a qualified escrow account or qualified trust that requires your consent for withdrawals. All exchange funds must be deposited in a separately identified account using your taxpayer identification number. You must receive written notification of how your exchange funds have been deposited. Your exchange facilitator is required to provide you with written directions of how to independently verify the deposit of the exchange funds. Exchange facilitation services are not regulated by any agency of the state of Washington or of the United States government. It is your responsibility to determine that your exchange funds will be held in a safe manner.

© 2023 VELOCITY 1031. All right reserved.